Sunday, August 25, 2013

Very random crap...

Today's post is brought to you by the number 14,610.

When I told my mother I didn't like my belly button she became upset...because, as she explained to me, it came from her. I had no response to that. Well played, Mom, well played.

There's new information about Mars One, and I think those people are nuts;
http://www.nbcnews.com/science/one-way-mars-trip-attracts-165-000-would-be-astronauts-6C10981032

...but I prefer this tiger cub video.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Sumatran+tiger+cubs&mid=65FE41E9D23B0B37D75165FE41E9D23B0B37D751&view=detail&FORM=VIRE6#view=detail&mid=65FE41E9D23B0B37D75165FE41E9D23B0B37D751

I threw away a perfectly good hose the other day because the sprayer fell apart and I wasn't able to put it back together, nor was I able to unscrew the sprayer from the hose. Now, before you go all, "why didn't you just cut the hose and put a replacement end on"? It's actually cheaper to buy a new hose rather than take the time to go through all of that. Besides, one of my enterprising neighbors probably took it out of my garbage. I can pretty much set anything out on garbage day and it disappears. Plenty of hoarders around. The new hose sucks by the way, but the sprayer nozzle is excellent.

One of my favorite books (when I was a kid) was The Fat Cat, a Danish Folktale. I recommend checking it out if you've got kids.
http://www.vintagechildrensbooksmykidloves.com/2010/02/fat-cat.html

As a follow up to It's hard to find monkeys for people who are 40...

As you can see, my father found a monkey card,



and it's pretty funny...


















The "money" wasn't what I expected. I actually didn't expect any money, but what I got was Allied Issued Military currency (Italian Lire); Chinese money, and Moroccan money.  My great uncle served in WWII and gave this money to my grandfather (long since passed) who gave it to my father, who has now given it to me. Pretty cool, heh?



...and in case you were wondering about the number 14,610, it's the number of days I've been alive. I was able to calculate this number all by myself, despite being a girl. Go suck it Children's Place.           ( ̄へ  ̄)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/06/the-childrens-place-shirts-girls-math_n_3714050.html

Cheers!



P.S. I think it's time for an 800 calorie cupcake.








No comments:

Post a Comment