Monday, January 27, 2014

Fuego rojo

This doesn't count as a real post; it's just a crazy dream.

The other night I dreamed that I was 20 years younger and running from something. I don't know what I was running from. I just knew that I had to keep moving. Everything I owned was in the trunk of my red Fuego, which wasn't much, but it was in a black and purple duffel bag.

I met up with my lover. He was Latin (I don't know why that's important, but he had beautiful caramel skin and dark hair), and was very sweet and soft spoken.

Anyway, we had this long tearful goodbye. I left my beautiful Latin lover and drove away in my little red Fuego and was very sad, but I had to move on so whatever it was I was running from didn't catch up with me.


Sweet dreams!


P.S. I have roughly a million questions about where this dream came from, but have absolutely no answers. The only connection I can make is that my parents owned a red Fuego when I was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment