Sunday, February 6, 2011

6 February 2011...A Nothing Kind of Day

A rather typical Sunday today, and that's a good thing. I really relish quiet time on the weekends before going back to the rat race, but still thinking about the weirdness from last night. Not much else to do about that until I can have my chat with the agency.

Date number 3 called and left a voicemail today asking about going out next weekend. I think I'll need to mull that over a bit. I have a difficult time describing how ambivalent I feel about it. I mean, he just seems too old for me (45). But then I think it couldn't hurt to talk to him, and it isn't important that I don't find him attractive, at least not at this stage. That could change.

See, this is my problem, I over analyze everything. I know I do, and the problem now is that I read that book, I am trying to be more open minded and widen my net about who I consider. You know, not exclude a guy on the basis of a mediocre first date or if I don't find him attractive. I mean, I really don't know all that much about him yet. I hate dating. It's not fun, it's work. I am probably just sour right now because of my negative experience from last night.

Well, time to try and chill out a bit. Looking forward to the devil I know called work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment